The mission of the Georgia Arts Network is to strengthen, connect, and advocate for the arts, artists, and arts education in Georgia.
Goals & Priorities
- Strategy: Positioning arts and culture as essential to individual and public well-being and the economic development of Georgia.
- Professional Development & Capacity Building: Connecting arts and cultural organizations, artists and communities with resources and experiences that make them more effective, informed and engaged.
- Advocacy: Research, grassroots organizing, coalition-building, and government relations to build support for arts, culture and arts education.
- Arts Education: Developing a more creative workforce for Georgia and cultivating engaged, informed arts participants and practitioners through arts education policy and projects.
- Communication: Facilitating interaction among a network of arts and cultural organizations, artists, and arts supporters where news, information, best practices, and promotional opportunities are openly exchanged.
Keep up with the Georgia Arts Network on Social Media!