Advocacy is a critical aspect of the Georgia Art Network’s mission.
Each year, the Georgia Arts Network organizes Georgia Arts Day at the state capitol. As the designated State Arts Action Network (SAAN) member for Americans for the Arts, the Arts Network also participates in National Arts Advocacy Day with Americans for the Arts, which takes place in March or April.
You can see videos from the 2014 National Arts Advocacy Day here.
What Can I Do to Further the Cause of the Arts for Georgia?
- Visit our Advocacy Action Center to find out the latest calls to action at the state and federal level for the Georgia arts community.
- Get involved locally by attending our annual Georgia Arts Day (February 5, 2019).
- Join our advocacy mailing list to stay informed.
- Contact us if you have ideas, suggestions, or are interested in serving on our Advocacy Committee.
- Get involved at the federal level by attending National Arts Advocacy Day, (March 2019). We are proud to lead the Georgia Delegation as a Grassroots Partner for the event!