|The Georgia Arts Network Consultants Bank|
|The Georgia Arts Network Consultants Bank is a team of arts management professionals dedicated to building a strong arts community for Georgia. They are available to come to your organization at special rates negotiated by the Arts Network. They also offer workshops at special rates.
|Advisor Areas of Expertise
Mechanics of the Consultancy
- Inquiry by the client to the Georgia Arts Network Consultants Bank Program director to determine parameters of the consultancy and to recommend and select a consultant.
- Client organization is sent a contract outlining the consultancy timeline, fee, mileage, lodging, per diem, etc.
- Client organization returns signed contract with basic consultant’s fee. Other fees (mileage, lodging, per diem) will be handled on a reimbursement basis.
- The consultant fee is held until the final report and client satisfaction survey are returned to the Georgia Arts Network.
- The consultant will submit a final invoice to the Georgia Arts Network with the final report which will include mileage, lodging, per diem, any additional fees. Organization will be invoiced for expenses above the consultant fee.
Wayne Jones, Vice President of Programming
2010-2013 CAN Consultants
(click on each name for biographical information)
Stone Mountain, GA
Blue Path Group
|Laura M. DiSano
LMD & Assoc
Creativity Training Institute
JustWrite! Communications & Proposals
Blue Ridge, GA
|Elizabeth H. Weaver
Bright Ideas Group