Membership in the Georgia Arts Network – Join Us!
Who is the Georgia Arts Network? We are arts leaders and supporters, just like YOU!
The Georgia Arts Network family is made up of professional and volunteer practitioners in the arts field, along with arts educators, patrons, and advocates. The Georgia Arts Network provides information, programs, and services to assist in achieving the goals of its members.
Membership Categories and Annual Dues*
$100: Sustaining Member (voting member; name and affiliation link on our website; name on all printed program materials; VIP seating at Arts Day at the Capitol)
$35: Supporter (voting member; name and affiliation link on our website)
$5: Activist (non-voting member)
(Voting member with 1 vote per organization; name and link on our website; name on all printed program materials)
$200 – Member, Budget Over $500K
$100 – Member, Budgets Under $500K
(Voting member with 1 vote per business; name and link on our website; name on all printed program materials)
$100 – Business Friend
*Annual dues cover membership for one year from the date of payment. Members will receive a renewal invoice the month prior to the expiration of membership.
Join online above or download the membership form below and return to us:
2015-2016 Membership Form
Our organization encompasses:
- Arts Advocates
- Arts Educators
- Arts Professionals
- Arts Supporters
- Arts Related Businesses (galleries, service providers)
- Creative Industries (design firms, architects)
- Educational Institutions
- Government Agencies (arts councils)
The Arts Network is a very personal kind of organization. For over thirty years, we have been the place where Georgia’s arts community shares ideas, innovations and challenges. Whether you represent an established arts organization or an emerging group, whether you are an individual artists or an arts supporter/advocate, the Georgia Arts Network provides an opportunity to meet experienced professional colleagues and other arts supporters who are ready and willing to assist and advise YOU.
If you are new to the field of arts management, you’ll be comforted to learn that the Georgia Arts Network family is a body of friendly individuals with a broad variety of experience and knowledge. Your colleagues in the Arts Network are ready to help you master your new career. That’s the kind of organization we are! The Georgia Arts Network – Your professional arts partner!
BENEFITS OF Georgia Arts Network MEMBERSHIP
- Annual state Advocacy Day where the arts community gathers to rally for public arts funding and networking
- Ability to build partnerships that strengthen and enrich your program
- Learn of new and emerging funding sources and strategies
- Stay informed about the statewide and national arts community and public arts funding
- Meet colleagues who face the same challenges that you do
- Chance to vote on officer slate for Georgia Arts Network at Annual Meeting