Advocate, Advance, Achieve: Thriving in the New Economy
Hosted by the Hudgens Center for the Arts
May 5th-7th, Duluth, GA
A statewide conference solely for the Georgia arts community! Come to learn, meet, & prosper with your colleagues and peers! Take a look at the updated Conference Schedule!
Online Registration has CLOSED, but onsite registration is available at the conference!
Other Conference Speakers include:
- Chris Appleton, Co-Founder & Executive Director, WonderRoot
- Lisa Cremin, Director, Metropolitan Atlanta Arts Fund (MAAF)
- Bruce Green, Tourism Product Development Director, Georgia Department of Tourism
- Dennis Hanthorn, Dennis Hanthorn & Associates
- Tina Lilly, Grants Program Manager, Georgia Council for the Arts
- Katy Malone, Director: Exhibits & Artist Services, ArtsReady Project Manager, South Arts
- Sheila Smith, Executive Director, Minnesota Citizens for the Arts
- David Thomas, President & Artistic Director, ART Station
- Arden Williams, Senior Program Officer, Georgia Humanities Council