- Americans for the Arts – The nation’s leading membership organization for advancing the arts – a comprehensive information, training and advocacy center for every arts agency.
- Alternate Roots – Regional arts service organization whose mission is to support the creation and presentation of original art, in all its forms, which is rooted in a particular community of place, tradition or spirit.
- C4 Atlanta – arts service organization connecting arts entrepreneurs to the people, skills ,and tools they need to build a successful artistic career.
- National Assembly of State Arts Agencies – the membership organization that unites, represents and serves the nation’s state and jurisdictional arts agencies.
- South Arts, Inc. – nonprofit regional arts organization that has been making a positive difference in the arts throughout the South since 1975.
- Georgia General Assembly
- List of Georgia State Senators
- List of Georgia State Representatives
- Georgia.gov – Online access to Georgia government
- Regions, Counties and Cities – 12 Service Regions in Georgia
- Georgia Council for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Arts – an independent federal agency supporting artists and arts organizations and bringing the arts to all Americans.
- US Copyright Office
- Art Papers – Atlanta-based nonprofit magazine that provides an independent critical voice covering contemporary art and culture
- ArtsAtl – Reviews, news, commentary, & info on arts in Metro Atlanta
- Arts Journal -The Daily Journal of Arts, Culture, and Ideas
- Burnaway – nonprofit organization providing coverage of the visual arts in and from Atlanta and the South, supporting the vibrant creative communities in our region, and increasing national recognition of our region’s artists and organizations
- You’ve Cott Mail – Thomas Cott’s Daily Digest for Arts Professionals